Google Chrome Login
Google Chrome is a freeware web browser developed by Google. Net Applications has indicated that Chrome is the third-most popular web browser. StatCounter, however, estimates that Google Chrome has close to 40% of worldwide usage of web browsers making it the most widely used web browser in the world.
While it may seem simple to access your Google Chrome Login page, it can still be confusing and frustrating. Google logins are very use friendly but there are so many login pages under the Google network that it can be very confusing and frustrating, especially for the users who are not familiar with the internet. Luckily, you don't have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your login page quickly and easily. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login to you account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your account:
1. First Enter the Google Chrome Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under EMAIL, enter your Email Address
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to STAY SIGNED IN so you don’t have to sign in each time you access your account
5. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
6. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the SIGN IN button, click the link that says CAN'T ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. If you selected "I don't know my username" you will have to provide the following information:
Recovery email address
Name on the account (full name)
Answer a CAPTCHA Key
3. If you selected "I don't know my password" you will have to enter the email address you use to sign in to Google. This can be your Gmail address, your Google Apps email address, or another email address associated with your account. Then click on the CONTINUE button to reset your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Google directly and get help with your Google Chrome Login:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
telephone: +1 650 253 0000
fax: +1 650 253 0001
Google Los Angeles
340 Main Street
Los Angeles, CA 90291
Phone: +1 310-310-6000
Fax: +1 310-310-6001
Google New York
76 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Phone: +1 212-565-0000
Fax: +1 212-565-0001
Shortcut to Google Chrome Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your Google Chrome Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your Google Chrome Account credetials
Contact Details of Google Chrome in case you need to reach them for help regarding your Google Chrome Login
Your opinion of Google Chrome:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...